Hidden Dog Fencing
Pet Stop® Systems are made in the USA and include many exclusive features.
All of us at Hidden Fence of Minnesota are committed to providing you accurate information to help you understand how our products work and help you determine the best fit for your containment needs.
From choosing your system, to installation & training, rest assured, our team of qualified & experienced professionals will work with you to ensure your pet is safely contained utilizing the most humane, stress-free training method available – GentleSteps™
Let’s address some of the most common questions that people we talk with usually ask (click each question for more info):
On average, installation and the initial training take about 3 hours altogether.
The first 2 hours (give-or-take a little) are primarily dedicated to installing the system. The last 30 to 60 to minutes are for our technician/trainer to familiarize you & your pet with the system – including the GentleSteps™ training process.
Installation Steps include mounting the transmitter in your garage preferably on an exterior wall and properly grounding the system and connecting to a standard 110v wall outlet.
Then we will professionally run wire from the transmitter to an appropriate exit point then through the wall to the exterior of your garage.
That wire is then routed through conduit down into the ground where we will begin trenching it out to the perimeter of your property where we begin following the layout our technician discusses with you when he first arrives.
Once we’ve installed the wire and the system is up-and-running, we will walk you through the basics of operating your system (making adjustments to the boundary signal and correction level to your pet’s receiver, etc..)
Finally, it’s time for the initial GentleSteps™ training session with you and your dog(s) & answering any questions you may have.
Naturally, depending on your property size and any unique features, more time may be required to install the system. We want our customers to be assured they will receive excellent service from us.
On average, we can get a customer on our schedule for a system-installation within a week-and-a half or less from the time you approve your proposal.
Our Sales and Service teams work very diligently to ensure we meet our customers’ needs on a timely basis.
We can get a customer on our schedule for a wirebreak repair (or similar service) even faster – in as little as 2-3 days out.
That’s a pretty big difference, given our main competitor has given their customers wait times of up to 6 weeks or longer.
When you purchase a system package from Hidden Fence of Minnesota, you will receive all of the items, training, services & guarantees listed on your detailed System Quote.
You also receive free phone, text, and email support with the fastest response times in the industry.
Though much can be said about the differences we believe a few major characteristics are extremely important for you to consider:
- Customer Service: At Hidden Fence of Minnesota, we strive to be the best at customer service – from industry-leading response times, to our steadily incoming stream of 5-star reviews from happy customers.
- “Safer by Design”: PetStop® Brand offers equipment that allows you to easily adjust your system when you determine the need to.
- Additionally, our exclusive DM technology most effectively prevents signal-interference and accidental corrections. We strongly believe PetStop® Brand products are the most user-friendly & humane, and the best available.
- PetStop® Brand & Hidden Fence of Minnesota do NOT approve of extended maximum corrections beyond the boudary as a primary feature and method of containment.
- Transparency of Price & Product: We believe in helping people understand the value what they’re getting when they do business with us. We strive to have product-offerings suited for a broad range of people – from budget-conscious, to those who want all the bells-&-whistles.
- Our Roots: We encourage you to learn more here about the original minds behind the development & success of pet containment in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s (John Purtell) now within PetStop®!
- Our hope is that you would rather support a local, family-owned business with over 30 years of experience whose product is designed & manufactured in Pennsylvania?
The following information about our competitor is available online and we encourage you to check around to verify it.
- Multiple Ownership Changes: The Purchase of Invisible Fence® Brand by a Private Equity Firm and buyout of independent dealers involved significant acquisition costs that someone will pay for. Your proposal from them likely reflects this.
- There are No More Invisible Fence® Brand Privately Owned Dealers in the Twin Cities.
- After doing some investigating we found that our competitor’s reviews are the same ones a month later.
- If you choose our competitor you will be working with a 1-800 company owned by a private-equity firm and likely pay significantly more – merely due to their acquisition costs – for a system that you have no setting control & may potentially over correct your dog.
Dog Fencing 101
In this video:
- Introduction to Pet Stop® products & how our containment system works
- Our goal: safely & effectively containing your pet
- Summary & risks of some features our main competitor promotes
The "6-Foot-Buffer" Story
In this video:
- Explanation of Pet Stop®’s Edge-to-Edge™ feature
- Address misinformation you may have been given about us, from our competitors
- Containment, and maximizing your system boundary
Pet Stop compared with other companies
Diagnostic Precision provides Peace of Mind
Pet Stop® Brand is the exclusive provider of the Link® EcoLite® rechargeable receiver and the Diagnostic Charging Base.
In our opinion, the Diagnostic Charging Base by Pet Stop® Brand truly makes Link® EcoLite® receivers the most cutting-edge in the industry.
By performing a 7-point test every time the receiver charges, the Pet Stop® Brand Diagnostic Charging Base will discover any malfunction in your Link® EcoLite® receiver before your dog does.
You can have total peace of mind knowing your dog will always be safely contained while wearing the Link® EcoLite® receiver
At Hidden Fence of Minnesota, you and your dog are our number one priority – we make it our goal to provide you with the best customer experience by extending unlimited text, email, and phone support 24/7/365.
If a situation arises and you need help troubleshooting your receiver based on test results from the Diagnostic Charging Base, our staff will be available to guide you through a simple series of steps to determine what the trouble is or if it there is a need to replace your Link® EcoLite® receiver under the lifetime warranty.
If you are comparing us to other brand GPS or wireless collar systems, please remember the Link® EcoLite® rechargeable receiver and the Diagnostic Charging Base are offered exclusively by Pet Stop® Brand, “Safer by Design”.
Need to keep the dog or cat off the kitchen counter? Prevent the dog from storming the front door when guests arrive? Or keep them from other indoor areas? We can easily bring the benefits of boundary-setting indoors, to help with whatever behavioral issues your pet may have.
Ask us, for more information.
Humane. Safe. Simple.
When it comes to choosing a system, we will walk you through the entire process – from helping you determine which layout best suits you & your property needs, to training your pet to the fence. We want our customers to be experts, just like us!
Please know that the following images are only schematic – to give you a visual of what our most popular layouts look like.
We can get your pet up to 6 inches from the boundary – maximizing their yard space while ensuring they stay inside your yard.
We can also make flower beds, pools, ponds (even streams & lakes!), and other landscaping elements off-limits to your pets.
(Please note: in the Edge-To-Edge™ diagram, the dark-green area is safe yard space, and the red line represents where audible warning & correction occurs.)
Full Perimeter Loop
Our most common layout. This allows your pet to roam your entire yard, but not leave it.
Similar to the Full Perimeter loop, but pinched in the middle. This lets you contain your dog in the front or back yard, depending on where you want them to be.
This is used to contain ONLY the front or backyard. It’s usually used when your property’s geography won’t allow for installation around the whole property.
Small yard? That’s no problem for Pet Stop® technology! We offer settings that create an even-more precise signal zone around the perimeter wire, to maximize the yard area your pet can enjoy.
Need Service or a Repair?
If you need any of the following Services, please click the Repairs & Service button:
Batteries & Parts
Hidden Fence of Minnesota is dedicated to providing you with outstanding ongoing customer support – long after your initial system has been installed. If you have any questions, concerns, or require any maintenance or troubleshooting on your system, please contact us – we’d be happy to help in any way we can.